Leading The 'Change'
"Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much." --Helen Keller.
Chief Executive Officer
Shraddha is leading the initiatives of SNEH Foundation and is responsible for end to end execution of all the projects. She is a clinical psychologist by profession with an experience of 6 years in the fieldof Mental health. She had been associated with a psychiatric hospital and a rehabilitation center for patients with psychiatric disorders and drug addiction. She has also worked with various special schools, K.E.M. Hospital, Poona Hospital as well as in Dr. Anjali Morris Educational and HealthFoundation which is an NGO working in the field of Specific Learning Disability and ADHD in Pune. In her previous organization, she was heading the Maharashtra region’s team that worked for overall child development in various schools of Maharashtra. She has worked as a research associate with one of the leading psychiatrist in Pune. Ms. Shraddha has also conducted awareness programs, teacher trainings programs on screening and intervening Learning disability. She has written informative articles on psychology for a local newspaper and she also writes articles for one of the websites.
Ms. Shraddha is also a trained Bharatnatyam and Contemporary dancer and believes in art as a mean of stable mental and physical health.
Dr. Pankaj Bohra
Dr. Pankaj Bohra is an ace paediatrician with more than 10 years of consultingexperience in Pune. SNEH Foundation was a consequence of his experiences while helping theunderprivileged community in his professional endeavours.
- Have organized 200+ health camps across pune rural and urban communities.
- Associated as a consultant with top medical facilities and hospitals of PCMC.
- Awarded for his exemplary work in health care by Governor of Maharashtra.
Shweta Jain has a rich experience of 15 years in top notch servicesorganizations like TCS, Infosys and is currently an Offshore Delivery Head in Cedar Consulting.Shweta is actively involved in the brainstorming and finding the deliverables for all the projects under executionn.
- Have trained and mentored more than a thousand software engineers across variety of technical domains.
- Worked with the core team to initiate multiple women empowerment initiatives for SNEH Foundation.
Chief Impact Officer
Sarang Chaudhary is leading the initiatives of SNEH Foundation and is responsible for end to end execution of all the projects. With 7 years of diverse corporate experience, his last stint was with Naukri.com as a Group Manager – Product Operations. Leaving a fast paced career behind, he joined SNEH Foundation to live his dream of working for social development.
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt with strong process improvement and project management skills.
- Co Founded project ‘Gyaan’, a unique volunteer-driven project to spread awareness about the importance of education in marginalised communities.
Dr Pramila Pansare
Chief Mentor - Health
Dr Pramila Pansare mentors our healthcare initiatives. With 15 years experience in ante natal & post natal care and an alumnus of the reputed B.J. Medical College, she brings the expertise on the team. She is also a specialist in child psychology.
- Have addressed countless paediatric health cases and saved lives of children suffering from chronic ailments.
- Have orchestrated numerous awareness sessions for mothers and children on the aspects of nutrition, sanitation and overall public health.
Dr Ram Gudgila
Chief Mentor - Nutrition
Dr Ram Gudgila is a Public Health Nutrition expert and has niche skills inthe domain of public health. He designs nutrition intervention strategies specifically to children inurban slums for us. He is also a corporate trainer and provides consulting to the most reputed NGO's in Pune.
- Mentoring 8 NGO’s in Pune on aspects of nutrition and public health, Akanksha Foundation & Iscon Food Relief Foundation to count a few.
- Have conducted 100+ trainings on nutrition care practices, CMAM, IYCF and preventive health across profit and non profit domain.
Pillar's Of SNEH
“Core team of SNEH who is raising the bar Higher everyday ."
Avi Kumar Tiwari
Leading, Planning and Execution - Core Projects.
Vinay Kumar Khare
Leading Education Initiatives.
Leading SNEH Pre-School Initiative.
Leading Women Empowerment Initiative.
Leading Construction Site Project.
Leading Strategy and Development.
Leading SNEH Jaipur Chapter.
Leading SNEH Delhi NCR Chapter.
Leading SNEH Kalakahdak Project.
Leading Finance and Administration.
Leading SNEH Global Chapter.
Leading SNEH Mumbai Chapter.